Ghost Ranch – Abiquiú, New Mexico
The Ladder to the Moon Festival will take place at Ghost Ranch just north of Santa Fe in beautiful Abiquiú, New Mexico.
The mission of Ghost Ranch Education & Retreat Center is to foster well-being and spiritual health through this historic, inspiring southwest landscape.
The landscape of Ghost Ranch – made famous by painter Georgia O’Keeffe – encompasses 21,000 acres of towering rock walls, vivid colors and vast skies.
People from all over the world come to work together in creation care, to paint, to write poetry, to hike, ride horseback, to research globally renowned archaeological and fossil quarries or simply to rest and renew their spirits.
To book activities, trail rides, tours during your visit click HERE
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A welcoming, beautiful, and sacred space
- Simple, rustic lodging
- A variety of food vendors.
- Beer and wine sold in the concert lawn areas
- Incredible performances in the midst of the striking landscape of Abiquiú, NM
- Meet new people during your shared experience
- Free pop up events like stargazing, Native bread baking and live music yoga in the concert lawn at 8:30 AM SAturday and Sunday morning.